Nauman’s Classification of Drugs
“And my success is not but through Allah . Upon him I have relied, and to Him I return.”
(Holy Quran 11:88)
Alhamdulillah Summa Alhamdulillah!
My 6th medical publication.
The MOST by any single author in Pakistan
All types of classifications
- Chemical classifications
- Therapeutic Classifications
- Classification by Mechanism of Action
- Given Unit and chapter wise
- Miscellaneous classifications at the end based on organ toxicity (hepatotoxic, nephrotoxic etc), PDE Inhibitors, drugs causing disulfiram-like effect, pulmonary fibrosis, sulfa allergy, prolonging QT interval, lists of antidotes, prodrugs, drugs with dual generic names and so much more!
Reference: latest editions of recommended textbooks.
- Basic & Clinical Pharmacology 13th Edition by Bertram Katzung
- Pharmacology Review (Mini-Katzung 11th Edition)
- Lippincott’s Illustrated Pharmacology (7th Edition)
- Goodman Gillman’s Pharmacology (12th Edition)
- Many other books!
Once again highly indebted to all my respected mentors.
Published by Paramount Publications, Pakistan; top medical publishing company in Pakistan
To get the book online and directly in various cities of Pakistan, visit the following website:
Karachi (Main Office)
Mr. Imran Anwar (Lahore)
0092 (51) 2853106
0092 (91) 5272722
My Other Books
- Learning Pharmacology from Nauman’s MCQs
- Nauman’s Textbook of Pharmacology
- Comprehensive MCQs in Biochemistry