“And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, “Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?”
(Holy Quran 4 : 75)
“O you who have believed, what is [the matter] with you that, when you are told to go forth in the cause of Allah, you adhere heavily to the earth? Are you satisfied with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But what is the enjoyment of worldly life compared to the Hereafter except a [very] little.”
(Holy Quran 9 : 38)
“And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you – when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided. (Holy Quran ” 3: 103)
And if they had intended to go forth, they would have prepared for it [some] preparation. But Allah disliked their being sent, so He kept them back, and they were told, “Remain [behind] with those who remain.” (Holy Quran 9: 46)
Why No Muslim country is coming forward to the help of Kashmiris and Palestinians?
It is because we know the real face of our Muslim rulers and governments. Many have diplomatic relations with Israel including Turkey, many are traitors to the Muslim Ummah, others are cowards etc.
Not even one of them called back their ambassadors from USA or Israel over the Jerusalem dispute or summoned their ambassadors to register a protest. They couldn’t even do that!
Even many non-Muslim countries spoke strongly for Palestine in UN general assembly this week including South Africa and many also voted in favor of Palestine.
So whats the big deal if a Muslim ruler like Erdogan only speaks strongly against USA? Just plain talk and no action. I dont see any reason to applaud for that. Is that all or the best we can do?
These Muslim rulers have their own vested interests. They are only appeasing their masses and making happy them enough with their so called Islamic, but in reality secular governments.
OIC has always been redundant as we all know. It hasn’t done anything worthwhile for Kashmir, Palestine, Bosnia, Myanmar, Syria or Iraq etc. What is the use of the combined military alliance when we have everything including Nuclear bombs?
Muslims are busy fighting over each other with civilian atrocities ever increasing in Yemen and the continuing rift between many Arab Muslim countries with Qatar.
Presently ALL Muslim countries AND THEIR LEADERS are under Zionist control:
- All Arab Countries including the big two Saudi Arabia and Egypt, all GCC countries (UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait), and others like Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Yemen, Algeria etc are all serving Zionist interests and clearly under their control. Such a control can be assessed by the fact that Egypt under Zionist-backed Sisi has levied total blockage of Gaza and even returned a relief aircargo from Tunisia. Saudi Arabia gave the strongest support (political & financial) in bringing in Sisi who Israel now proudly claims as its best friend
- Iraq and Syria: Under Zionist-backed ISIS/ISIL (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria/Islamic State of Iraq and Levant)
- Other African Arab Countries: Tunisia and Libya: Leaders toppled and replaced by Zionist leaders, Morocco has had diplomatic relations with Israel for several years until 2000. When the Moroccon king died in 1999, then-prime minister Ehud Barak and the Moroccan-born foreign minister David Levy flew to Rabat for his funeral
- South Asia: Pakistan and Bangladesh (Under Huge loans from Zionist bankers IMF). Present Leader Nawaz Sharif and previously Zardari and Musharraf were brought in by the international Zionist establishment. Many have strong beliefs of opposition leaders Imran Khan and Tahir-ul-Qadri being in cohesion with the Zionists as well. There is probably a component of the Pakistani establishment that is NOT in cohesion with the Zionists
Pakistan’s former foreign minister and now Senior Advisor to the Chairman, PTI, Khursheed Mehmood Kasuri met with Israel’s foreign minister Silvan Shalom in September 2005 in TURKEY and he along with Musharraf were about to make diplomatic relations with Israel during that time.
No proof needed for Hasina Wajid and Khalida Zia of Bangladesh
5. Afghanistan: Still under influence of Zionist-backed leaders Karzai and Abdullah Abdullah etc
6. Indian Muslims: Although one of the most populous Muslim countries, Muslims there remain helpless as ever. And India is one of the strongest allies of Israel and may have a major Pro-Zionist role in the future
7. East Asia: Malaysia & Indonesia: Under Zionist Control especially hinted after Malaysia’s role in two suspicious air disasters. Malaysia does have trade relations with Israel. Indonesia, although being the most populated Muslim country upgraded its diplomatic relations with Israel in 2012
8. Central Africa: Nigeria, Kenya, Sudan etc getting controlled by Zionists through Christians and Zionist lead Boko Haram (TTP-like Al-Qaida) and other Zionist—backed Qaida affiliates. Nigeria and Kenya maintain diplomatic relations with Israel.
9. European Muslim Countries: Turkey, Bosnia etc one is a member of Zionist-NATO, the others hoping to become one soon. Turkey was the FIRST MUSLIM country to recognize Israel, one year after its birth in 1949 and still has DIPLOMATIC relations with Israel.
10. Most of Old Soviet Block Muslim countries (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan) have diplomatic relations with Israel
11. One major Muslim country remains which may not totally be under control of the Zionists and even that country remains suspicious as ever to many!
Which country is that?
12. Forget everyone else, even the Palestinan leadership viz Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) under Yasir Arafat and now Mahmoud Abbas, have been in cohoots with Zionist Israel.
No wonder we may never be able to unite and therefore I feel that the Palestinian and Kashmir crisis may never be solved until the End of Times i.e. until Imam Mehdi and Hazrat Eesa (Jesus) AS arrive.
Similarly for oppressed Muslims in Myanmar/Burma, Yemen, Syria etc
It might be too late for many countries by that time or even before that. We are just waiting and watching…
“And wait, indeed, surely we too are waiting.” (Holy Quran 11: 122)
“And if you turn away, He will replace you with another people; then they will not be the likes of you.” (Holy Quran 47 : 38)
“Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.” (Holy Quran 13: 11)
End of Times Prophecy
“It was narrated that Thawbaan, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There are two groups of my ummah whom Allah will protect from the Fire: a group who will conquer India, and a group who will be with ‘Eesaa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him).”
Narrated by an-Nasaa’i (no. 3175) and Imam Ahmad in al-Musnad (37/81), Mu’sasat ar-Risaalah edn. Classed as hasan by the commentators on al-Musnad. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Silsilah as-Saheehah (no. 1934)
Doesnt matter what you call it, whether ‘Ghazwa Hind’ or whatever, a Holy war will take place between Muslims and Hindus as indicated in this Hadith classified as Hassan/Sahih.
Most likely by two different Muslim armies at End of Times, one group will conquer India, the other will be with Hazrat Isa (in Syria)
This will most likely bring an end to both the Kashmir and Palestine Crisis once and for all.
And Allah Almighty knows best!