Battle Lines Drawn for World War 3 (Malhama)
“And never will the Jews or the Christians be pleased with you until you follow their religion. Say, “Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance.” If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper.”
(Holy Quran 2: 120)
Introduction: ‘Guilty Beyond a Reasonable Doubt’
The American justice system believes that everyone is innocent unless proved guilty. The guilt has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, meaning that even if there is any inkling of doubt of the guilt, American justice system sets the person free. The judgment has to be passed unanimously by all the members of the jury or the judge in a free and fair trial in the courts. Finally after the trial, only the convicted criminal is handed down the punishment.
We believe this is a fair system of justice which should be applied internationally as well. However we see that the United States has several times gone overboard and violated its own rules of justice by a) itself becoming jury and judge b) punishing nations when guilt has not been proved beyond reasonable doubt.
Instances where USA has punished without Proof of ‘Guilt beyond Reasonable Doubt’
Who perpetuated 9/11?
- It is well known by now that 9/11 was an inside job perpetuated by Zionists backed CIA and MOSSAD. However Afghanistan and Osama bin Laden were blamed by the government of USA within hours of the attacks. We know that many difficult trials in USA run for years and years trying to prove the innocence or guilt of people.
- What happened here? No trial, no independent jury or judge whatsoever; so no question of proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Even the US government, which became judge and jury itself, could not prove or gave no proof, beyond reasonable doubt, that Osama bin Laden was the mastermind behind the attacks. They even blamed 19 Saudi hijackers for the crimes but no Afghanis were ‘nominated’.
- So there was no justification for starting a war on the people of Afghanistan and that too just for one man who had not been proved guilty. What was the fault of all the innocent civilians killed in the war even if he was guilty?
- On the contrary, US government has been proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt of this heinous crime.
Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq?
- Saddam Hussain was blamed for harboring weapons of mass destruction. This again could not be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. Afterwards no weapons of mass destruction were found.
- This is what the US and UK governments claimed during their campaign to sell the war to the American public
- On this false pretext, USA and its allies attacked Iraq and millions of people including civilians have died in the unjust war; besides this the infrastructure of many cities have been turned into rubble.
- American Congress eventually concluded in 2015 that the Bush administration had “overstated” its dire warnings about the Iraqi threat, and that the administration’s claims about Iraq’s WMD program were “not supported by the underlying intelligence reporting.” But that underlying intelligence reporting has remained shrouded in mystery until now.
- Despite this disclosure, US forces continue to remain in Iraq in the so called ‘war on terror’.
- Again what was the fault of all the hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians killed in the war?
- Once again on the contrary, the governments of USA & UK have been proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt of this horrendous crime.
Who started the ‘War on Terror’ and what are its real Objectives?
- The war on terror itself was started on a false pretext of terror in the wake of 9/11 attacks.
- The terror was self-created as the 9/11 attacks were an inside job.
- In reality, there was no terror to begin with. Terror has no state and no religion. There are psychopaths of different religions all around the world who carry out terror attacks.
- The only organized, systematic ‘terror attacks’ like 9/11, 7/7 in London, Paris, California, Westminster etc all have been false flag attacks; all perpetuated to blame Muslims & the religion of Islam.
- This has been the actual objective of the ‘war on terror’; another set of crusades against the Muslims by the evil alliance of evil Judeo-Christians in guise of Zionism; to create an atmosphere of Islamophobia and hatred against Muslims and Islam; to steal all the resources from Muslim lands and ultimately destroy Islam and make way for New World Order.
- So much so, that a time came when almost every terror attack was blamed on Muslims, without proof of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
Building the Case ‘against’ Pakistan
Who stood by USA after the 9/11 attacks?
- Pakistan, under the leadership of General Musharraf, was one of the first Muslim countries that stood by USA after the 9/11 attacks
- Given the warning ‘either you are with us or against us’, General Musharraf immediately surrendered before President Bush, so much so that Pakistan had to take a U-Turn in its support of the then Taliban ruled government of Afghanistan.
- A decision that was wrong as explained in an earlier article:
- This stance is being proved correct today because, despite doing all what we could for them, USA is still after us.
Who Provided Logistical Support including the NATO supply line?
- Pakistan soon after provided all logistical support to US military and NATO including providing passage of military and other supplies through land-locked Afghanistan.
- Pakistan is also reported to provide a military base to US and its allies in Pakistan for this purpose.
Who allowed drone attacks in Pakistan territory?
- Numerous drone attacks were carried out on Pakistan in the northern areas in pretext of killing the Taliban militants. However ore civilians were killed in these drone attacks than any supposed terrorists.
- Again the permission of carrying out drone attacks was said to be given by the Pakistan government.
Who has done more for peace in Afghanistan?
- Pakistan has always called out for a peaceful resolution of the Afghan conflict and has attended many international conferences in this regard.
- Pakistan has carried out many military offences against terrorists including Operation Al-Mizan, Operation Rah-e-Haq, Operation Sher-e-Dil, Operation Zalzala, Operation Sirat-e-Mustaqeem, Operation Rah-e-Raast, Operation Rah-e-Nijaat, Operation Koh-e-Sufaid, and Operation Zarb-e-Azb.
Who has made the most sacrifices?
- Pakistan, after Afghanistan, has made the most sacrifices in this war on Afghanistan
- 80, 000 lives lost, much more injured and missing, destruction to infrastructure, loss of hundreds of billions of dollars etc, is what Pakistan has had to pay for fighting America’s self-inflicted war on terror. And still America’s leaders tell their Pakistani counterparts ‘to do more’.
- Can there be any more injustice than this?
Who is destroying peace in Afghanistan?
- There is no doubt now that it is USA and its allies including India who are destroying peace inside Afghanistan. Puppet governments are brought into power there.
- People of Afghanistan have been divided and continue to fight with one another. Before USA came many people including diplomats around the world admit that peace was brought back in Afghanistan by the Taliban.
- India backed by USA and NATO influence in the region has increased tremendously and it has built many consulates in the country.
- America created and is financing the TTP (Tahreek-e-Taliban Pakistan) or the bad Taliban which is creating havoc both in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Who has Destroyed Peace in Pakistan?
- So many terror attacks have been carried out in Pakistan that foreign sports teams refuse or are very much reluctant in coming to Pakistan.
- It is only now that security agencies have somewhat succeeded in decreasing the number/frequency of the terror attacks.
- The numerous drone attacks on innocent civilians had already destroyed peace in Northern areas
- Then US private security contractors including Blackwater, Xe etc further played havoc and created more chaos in the country culminating in the Raymond Davis affair.
Who is after the opium, minerals etc in Afghanistan?
- As stated above, this has been one of the major objectives of the war on terror; to wrongly accuse a country of a crime and then steal the natural resources of the country.
- Now the Zionists are most likely after Pakistan because they probably want to grab Pakistan’s numerous natural resources too, especially those that have recently been discovered.
The Dangerous Consequences
- Pakistan is no Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya or Yemen etc. It is a nuclear country with one of the most renowned military and intelligent forces in the world. Pakistan has major ally i.e. China and Russia will soon join
- Thus any military misadventure with Pakistan may prove disastrous and may lead to World War 3.
- A false flag may be carried (even a nuclear false flag of a small scale) in USA or in any of its allied countries and may be blamed on Pakistan (again to be proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt) and made an excuse for USA and its allies to attack Pakistan. This again may lead to a nuclear clash of the superpowers.
- USA should remember that a united Pakistan has already knocked out one superpower (USSR) with the Will of the Almighty. Such a misadventure will again unite the nation and in sha Allah cause the downfall of another superpower with the Will of Allah.
- That is eventually, how the justice system of Allah Almighty works!
- Before or due to any such misadventure, USA and its economy may self-destruct with collapse of the dollar and end of Pax Americana.
Stop Trying to Appease the Christians and Jews
- High-ups in the Pakistani ranks need to stop appeasing the Christians and Jews.
- As the Holy Quran states ‘They will never be satisfied with you until you follow their ways’
- Pakistan and its establishment need to stand firm against US aggression with full faith in God. We have to show that we are NOT financially or militarily dependent on them and that we only want peace.
- We are fed up with this ‘do more’ mantra. Enough is enough!
- It is time to tell them that they need to do more for peace or leave Afghanistan. We can fix the problem all by ourselves as we did before when the Russians left Afghanistan in 1989. After all, USA & its allies have proved beyond reasonable doubt that they are the ones who create chaos and spread mischief in the land instead of making peace!
Welcome messages from Chief Minister Punjab and Chairman PTI
- ‘Pakistanis have already rendered enough sacrifices in man and material for achievement of shared objectives of terror-free and peaceful world’
- ‘It is time for Pakistan to politely and gratefully close the chapter on US assistance, so that bilateral friendship can be freed from contemptuous taunts’
- ‘Pakistani people crave the opportunity to be treated fairly, honorably and justly and remain committed to contributing towards world peace and prosperity’ CM Punjab
- ‘We must reject being made scapegoats for the policy failures of US and India
- Tie to say never again
- This should teach Pakistan once and for all a valuable lesson: never to fight others wars for the lure of dollars.’ (Imran Khan)
Alliance Between Pakistan and Russia
- Russia, like China has supported Pakistan against Trumps aggressive policy statement this week.
- Seems the battle lines have been drawn for world war 3, Armageddon or Malhama.
- USA and its allies including NATO, Israel, possibly some Gulf states will be on one side, while Russia, China, Pakistan, and possibly Iran on the other side
- With the hypocritical Trump under order of his Zionist masters finally coming out in the open and all but declaring all out war on Pakistan, it is time for Pakistan to say good bye to USA forever and form a permanent new military alliance with Russia and make way for fulfilling the prophecy of the Holy Prophet:
- “You will make peace with the Romans (i.e. Christians / ‘Rum’) in a secure truce/alliance, and you and they will fight an enemy who is behind you, and you will be victorious”(Hadith No. 4292, Book of the Great Battles, Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol. 4)
- Much more on this including proof that the Rum in the Holy Quran and Ahadith mentioned is modern-day Russia:
And Allah knows best!